On Site Blood Testing at Apollo Animal Hospital
Apollo Animal Hospital has invested in the state of the art IDEXX Lasercyte Dx system to ensure you and your pets get blood test results within minutes of taking a sample. By doing blood testing this way you to have the answers quickly and efficiently.
Blood tests can be performed as necessary to assess the proper functioning of your pet’s kidneys, liver, pancreas, and endocrine system including the thyroid gland and adrenal glands.
Accurate, comprehensive hematology results in real time
Benefits of the LaserCyte® Dx Hematology Analyzer include:
- Reference laboratory-quality complete blood counts (CBCs).
- A true five-part white blood cell differential for a full analysis of multiple characteristics on each white blood cell and an accurate interpretation of all five white blood cell types.
- Absolute reticulocyte count to help identify the underlying cause of anemias.
- No daily maintenance.
- qualiBeads® are analyzed with the sample during each run to ensure the quality of the run as well as across runs to ensure the analyzer remains properly standardized.
- Single-sample reagents and onboard mixing system reduces user training requirements—sample aspiration is totally automated.
- Early platelet aggregates are broken up for accurate platelet counts.
- Fully validated species menu and 24 hematology parameters.
- Closed-tube sample processing means no sample preparation and no contamination.
The IDEXX VetLab® Station Laboratory Information Management System:
- integrates all your diagnostic results from other IDEXX VetLab analyzers into a single report for a comprehensive view of a patient’s health status.
- Used in face-to-face communication with clients, it helps increase understanding and compliance.
- User-friendly touch screen simplifies laboratory work flow
- Patient results integrated in a single report
- Easy access to a patient’s historical results
- Parameter trending, interpretive results information and built-in Help system.