Apollo Animal Hospital On Site Digital X-Rays
The team at Apollo Animal Hospital is ready to give you xray results in just minutes. With the state of the art Del Universal AV Choice X-Ray System, we are here and ready to help.
A x-ray is an important diagnostic tool to provide valuable information for us, so we can identiify:
- extent of a bone break
- the stage of pregnancy (and number of pups or kits)
- gastrointestinal tract (stomach, intestines, colon) problems and obstructions
- to find and identify tumors or stones
- respiratory tract (lungs), heart, and genitourinary system (bladder, prostate)
On Site Digital X-Ray
- Digital Imaging at its best!
- High resolution CCD sensor with image preview in only 3 seconds.
- High frequency generator with anatomical programming 400 mA, 125 kVp, enhances digital image by reducing exposure time.
- A robust welded construction table base with stainless steel bearings for smooth movement.
- CCD digital receptor is coupled with the tubestand so that the beam is centered and can be disengaged for angled views.
- Choice of stationary two-way or four-way float top table further optimizes positioning of the patient in the imaging path.
- Waterproof rubberized keyboard eliminates difficult cleaning.