Apollo Animal Hospital Diagnostic and Testing Services
At Apollo Animal Hospital we dedicated to providing state of the veterinary diagnostic services and testing services for your pets. When you are concerned about your pets we want to give you the answers you seek in an efficient and expedient manner. This is why we do on site blood testing and x-rays.
Apollo Animal Hospital has invested in state of the art equipment so you are able to get your answers quickly and efficiently. You have questions, we have the answers, whether it is on site blood testing, x-rays, or microscopic analysis.
- Get a thorough history from the owner
- Questions: pet eating and drinking? Vomiting? Diarrhea? Coughing? Et cetera.
- Physical examination is performed (eyes, ears, skin, cardiovascular, neurological, gastrointestinal and skeletal system are examined for any abnormalities)
- Possible tests: Blood tests (proper functioning of your pet’s kidneys, liver, pancreas, and endocrine system), urine and/or fecal tests, possible diagnostic tests such as radiography (X-rays), endoscopy (internal scoping), ultrasound or surgery.
On Site Blood Testing:
Pet Urine Analysis:
- assess the proper functioning of your pet’s kidneys, liver, pancreas, and endocrine system including the thyroid gland and adrenal glands.
Pet Fecal Analysis:
- yearly fecal analysis is important to detect things within your pet’s gastrointestinal tract
- it enable us to determine if your pet has intestinal parasites such as roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, coccidia and giardia.
- the only way to detect the presence of intestinal parasites and identify them is by doing a fecal analysis