Does my cat have allergies?
- Sneezing, coughing, wheezing
- Itchy skin/increased scratching
- Itchy, runny eyes
- Itchy back or base of tail
- Itchy ears and ear infections
- Snoring caused by an inflamed throat
- Paw chewing/swollen paws
What can Cats be Allergic To?
- Trees, grasses and weeds
- Mold, mildew and dust pollens
- Fleas and flea-control products
- Prescription drugs
- Cleaning products
- Cigarette smoke
- Rubber and plastic materials
What we do for your cat’s allergies at Apollo Animal Hospital?
- Take your cat’s history
- Conduct a physical examination
- Try to determine the source of your cat’s allergic reaction.
- May do skin or blood tests, prescribe medication or change your cats diet
Human Allergies to Pets: